Thursday, November 26, 2009

REJOICE!!!!!

Hello! I want to encourage you to rejoice! Here is the dictionary meaning of rejoice:
–verb (used without object)
1. to be glad; take delight (often fol. by in): to rejoice in another's happiness.

Okay, this is one of the many meanings for rejoice, but they all have one thing in common; rejoice is not a noun, it's not a place or a thing; rejoice is not a state of being; rejoice is a verb! That means in order to rejoice, there has to be action! Praise God; that is me rejoicing! Open your mouth and rejoice! Jump in the air, dance around the house, sing a song unto the Lord! Rejoice!
What if I don't feel like rejoicing? What if I am sick, or I don't have any money... Good! That's all the more reason to rejoice! God is made strong in your weakness! (1 Corinthians 1:25; 2 Corinthians 12:9)
Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS! And again I say REJOICE!!! It doesn't matter what you feel like! If you want to feel better, this is the medicine. The bible says a merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22 So have a merry heart and it will be a remedy for any situation you're in! I don't care what is going on, you can rejoice in the Lord and your situation will get better!
My wife sent me this text this morning... I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving! Psalms 69:30
You have so much to be thankful for, if you don't think that you do then I encourage you to go and read the story of Joseph. Genesis 37 - 48. It is a remarkable story about a man who held fast to a promise from God and through 20 years of trials was never moved. Even in success he trusted God to see the dream come to pass instead of taking matters into his own hands. In return, he not only saw the dream come to pass, but he was used by God to see his wicked brothers have a heart of repentance... It's just awesome... I've been stuck on it lately. God gave me a dream, and the story of Joseph gives me great hope!
I will rejoice in the Lord always and at all times! This Thanksgiving, be sure to join me with an attitude of Praise. It will be medicine to you an encouraging to all those that you are around!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment