Saturday, January 2, 2010

Faith - You've already got it!

I'd like to write to you about faith today. A while back I was blessed to receive some insight concerning faith and I think it will be helpful to you as well. I once believed that I needed more faith in order to see God's blessing flow in my life, but Romans 12:3 says that God has dealt to every man THE measure of faith, not A measure. This tells me that faith is not measured by how much you have, but simply whether you have faith or not. Now I believe that if you have heard God's Word spoken then Faith has come to you and at this point you have the option to believe what you've heard or reject the Lord Jesus. (Romans 10:15-17) So once faith comes and you receive it, that's it, you have it. Let me show you something from the book of Galatians 5:22-23; But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, FAITH.... You see faith is something that is on the inside of you and it is supernatural, without God's grace/favor you could not receive faith. The Word of God is a seed that is planted in your heart, and once watered with more word, the Word of God will begin to produce these fruits in your life. Joy is already in you, Peace is already in you, Love is already in you, PATIENCE is already in you, FAITH is already in you... What we have to do is understand this and then learn through God's word to release these things from within us! That is very powerful!!! Were not trying to get something that we don't have! We need to learn to use what we already have received from God! Hallelujah! Flip back to Galatians 2:20; I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh "I LIVE BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD", who loved me and gave himself for me! We live by the faith of Jesus, this faith has been given to us.
I refereed earlier to Romans 10 and that Faith comes by hearing... When you have never heard the Word of God preached, faith comes "to you" by hearing... but I believe that once you have faith, it comes from you when you hear, from your heart! Picture it coming out of you, rather than to you, because you already have, now the key is learning how to release it!
You have plants, they need to be watered, if you water them once a week they will most likely barely survive... Learn to water the seed that has been sown in your heart! For you to live in the wonderful blessings of God, you must water the seed that has been sown in your heart! It is watered by building a relationship with God. God speaks through the Bible, you speak through prayer.
Begin the New Year determined to press in and see all that God has for you come to pass this year! God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment