Friday, December 4, 2009

The truth about our president

Well, I'm not much into politics.... I do agree that it is important to know what is going on in the world and our country... I oftentimes hear some very harsh things said about The President of the U.S. The truth about our President is that God loves him. Yep, you heard me! Jesus died for him the same as he died for you and me. You don't deserve salvation anymore than President Obama does. Now I don't agree with much of what he represents or the direction I believe he is trying to take our country.... But you know what the bible says? The bible says that we are to pray for him. (1 Timothy 2:1-2).
There are people watching us that may not know Jesus, so let's represent Jesus so they can see the light! The love of god flowing thru us is able to change the hearts of those that will listen. So let that love flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment